SI44 – SUICIDE PREVENTION / THE AMAZING JOURNEY OF SGT. MARK DI BONA – PART 1
“We are facing a Mental Health Crisis” Commissioner James P. O’Neill, NYPD
“The heroes need saving, too” Superintendent Eddie Johnson, CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT
Click photo for preview.
- See and learn first-hand from a veteran cop who has been on the abyss of suicide
- How one courageous officer came back and the counselor who helped him do it
- What Mark tells audiences
- The amazing responses Mark gets from his brothers and sisters
- How Mark’s words have saved officers’ lives
- Not missing that one brother or sister who exhibits critical signs or stressors of cries for help
- What are the signs?
- The (many) liability issues when l.e.a.’s do not address PTSD, possible suicide ideations
- What psychological autopsies have shown
- Do you really understand what’s going on with your fellow officers or subordinates? Really?
- Learning to ask the right questions