SI41 – How Not to Get Shot, Sued, or Thrown in Jail / Use of Force and Liability
This Special Issue from In the Line of Duty features an entire classroom presentation by Chuck Joyner, a 30-year veteran of the CIA and FBI who teaches survival sciences to law enforcement.
In this multi-faceted training program, Chuck’s objectives are:
- Identifying the primary causes of officer injuries and deaths
- Discussion of pertinent court cases that should guide use-of-force decision-making
- Helping make use-of-force decisions a much easier process; one that juries and courts both like and has been proven effective
- Identification of current areas of high liability
- Identification of factors that (often) will increase your liability
- and much more crucial training and education in this 62:00 minute program available online, as a video download or on DVD
How Not to Get Shot, Sued or Thrown in Jail includes a complete and comprehensive Trainer’s Guide featuring program overview, interactive discussion points, tests and a Certificate of Completion for officers’ jackets. POST recognized in most states and excellent for academy, roll call and in-service training, because it is easily segmented.
ADDING THIS IMPORTANT NEW TRAINING VIDEO TO YOUR CURRICULUM IS AS EASY AS THIS:
Purchase DVD for the sale price of $95 + $5 S/H or the Download for the sale price of $95. Simply fill out this form and mail it.
Or fax it to 314-429-4137.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call 1-800-462-5232.
Or visit our store at www.lineofduty.com